LEATHERMAN WINGMAN MULTI-TOOL
A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool.
Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade, therefore making it simple to use .
For projects around the house, campsite, or on the job Leatherman created a pocket sized lightweight tool with plenty of features.
Leatherman’s entry level multi-tool features the signature Leatherman 420HC Combo Knife Blade therefore you’ll always have a trusty knife by your side..
All the Leatherman WINGMAN tools lock safely into place once fully opened therefore making it very safe to operate.
With a a 25 year warranty, the Leatherman WINGMAN Multi-tool will therefore be at your side for a long time.
To see our full range of giftware click HERE.
Mister Minit provide a wide variety of services, therefore yo should visit www.misterminit.co to see how we can fix your problems.
Leatherman Wingman Component Tools
- Needle-nose Pliers – Spring Action
- Regular Pliers – Spring-action
- Wire Cutters – Spring Action
- Wire Stripper for electrical work
- 420HC Combo Knife for all your cutting requirement
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
Leatherman Wingman Technical Information.
CLOSED LENGTH = 3.8in | 9.7cm
WEIGHT = 7oz | 198.4g
BLADE LENGTH = 2.6in | 6.6cm
Cleaning your leatherman multi-tool
Depending on what your Leatherman has been exposed to, there are several cleaning methods to consider.
- If your Leatherman has been exposed to salt water or marine environments, it should therefore be:
- thoroughly rinsed in fresh water
- lubricated with a water-displacing product.
- When stains or rust spots appear, refer to the Rust and Corrosion section above for removal tips.
- If debris or sticky substances have accumulated between the blades, your Leatherman should therefore also be cleaned in a mild solution of detergent and water.
- After cleaning, dry your Leatherman and apply a multi-purpose lubricant and corrosion inhibitor.